FREE Webinar: BACE42 Exam Review - Dec. 13th, 2018
Dec. 13th, 2018
10am - 11am CST1 Hour Review
Limited to first 100 registrations.
What is BACE42?
BACE42 is TheoPRO's Basic Aptitude in Compliance Evaluation (for Section 42)
What does that mean?
- BACE42 is the only basic Section 42 compliance evaluation that we are aware of for Section 42 professionals.
- BACE42 is an entry-level evaluation although compliance professionals at any level may appreciate a review of household qualifying details covered in BACE42.
- BACE42 assesses whether a person understands Section 42 well enough to process household qualifying paperwork correctly.
- BACE42 accompanies TheoPRO’s basic training modules known as TheoPRO1 but can be taken independently.
- BACE42 is a 50-question testing process that determines if a person has BASIC skills in qualifying households for Section 42.
- BACE42 is an ‘open-book’ evaluation; it is not a memory test.
- Individuals may take the BACE42 evaluation without TheoPRO training. The book used by BACE42 is the TheoPRO1 course material which are available on-line.
- BACE42 requires an 80% passing rate to receive a BACE42 certificate.
- BACE42 only costs $49.00 per person to test. Retesting is the same price.
- BACE42 evaluation results are computer-tested with immediate results.